The concrete-encased steel and brick, pre-war building was developed in 1912. The recently renovated modern lobby consists of a double glass door foyer entrance, granite floors and a rounded cherry wood reception desk with gold trim. There are three recently renovated, high-speed passenger elevators and two freight elevators which are serviced from a separate freight entrance. The building has high power capacity and heavy floor loads.
- Branding / Logo Design
- Website Design
- Building Signage and Collateral
- Email Design
- Social Media